We all love being those best friends who give the most sentimental and emotional gift at the wedding. If your friend is getting hitched soon, and you have no clue what to give them, you should opt for the more personal way. You can surprise them with various customized wedding gifts or arrange for a big gesture at their wedding. Other than these two options, here is your ultimate guide to the perfect sentimental gift:
1. 3D Caricature – How exciting would it be to have a miniyou custom miniatures that just look like you. Any couple would be surprised and emotional when they see you have gotten them customized caricatures that look exactly like them. It is a great piece to keep in the house as well as makes for a sentimental gift. You can get messages engraved on them for your best friends, so it becomes even more personalized. This is a unique as well as an incredible gift for a wedding.
2. Chipping in money – If you know that your friend has struggled quite a lot to get all the wedding preparations done, and they have a big load of the loan to repay, you can help them by chipping in some money. If you want to go all out, you can pay for their decorations or get a honeymoon package booked. You can also chip in with a few other friends to help them with a big expense! This will just show how much you respect your relationship and how much you are willing to help.
3. Wedding cake – Get a three tier or a two-tier wedding cake made for them. In addition, you can have tiny caricatures of them as the cake toppers. How exciting and sweet is the gesture! Only a true friend would help their friends in arranging a lavish wedding. You can get them a cake with a sweet message on it or a picture of the two. This will win their hearts over for sure!
4. Things they need – If you are aware of something they need around their new home, you can gift your friends that so they don’t have to buy it later. It is a useful, sentimental and a big help at the same time. You can directly ask them what they like so you are sure about their choices. You can also surprise them with gadgets which are supportive in the home.
5. Create something – You can DIY and make something from your own hands. If you are a talented artist, you can create some artwork or showpiece that has sentiments attached to it. You could take old photos and make a huge collage frame for your friends. Else, you can paint something that can be the center of attraction in their home.
There are countless important and sentimental gifts one can give their best buddies. Make sure it has a personal message attached to it as that increases the value of the gift. It need not be something expensive, but a unique present does it all.